As promised, I have spent some quality time alone with The Recipator code and the html error logs on the VPS. In this continuing saga of me vs. The Recipator, I’ve now found that the entire user model under which it is written is incompatible with the enforced (ie: I can’t change it) security model of our new host. (For those who, for years, chided me that a VPS was where the HBD belonged: told ya so!)
It will be a while longer as I now have to find a way around this problem, and then recompile the code. Bear with – I’m learning a lot about the structure of The Recipator (this is a good thing!) and I AM working to make y’all whole again.
Chief of Janitorial Services