Belgian ale, Trappist ale, partial-mash
Source: Walter Gude (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Issue #985, 10/7/92
I don't know if Golding dry hops are appropriate but they're spicy
finish seems like it should be OK. Besides they're sooo good I can't
resist. I'm I just hopelessly lame?
- 1 pound, Biscuit malt
- 1/2 pound, Belgian Crystal (what is this 50L)
- 1/2 pound, Special B (120L ?)
- 1/2 pound, Roasted Chocolate
- 6 pounds, Northwestern amber extract
- 35 IBUs, hops (Tettnanger/Kent Golding plugs)
- Wyeast Belgian ale
Mash grains for 45 minutes or so, then sparge. Add extract and boil. Add
hops in at least 3 stages. Chill and pitch.